HAIR TUTORIAL: HALF BRAID

Hey guys! So today’s post is going to be about – as you can already tell by the title  – a hair tutorial. I’ve been wearing this braid for a while now and a lot people have been asking me how I do it. So I thought, why not do a tutorial on how to…

Read More

MY GO-TO OUTFIT

When it comes to my go-to outfit, I stay more on my tomboy fashion side. Even though I like to wear “girly” things from time to time, I prefer more the casual, comfy-sporty look. If I could wear this outfit every single day, I would. It’s easy to put on, it’s well balance between casual…

Read More

MY SHOE WISHLIST

Lately, I’ve found myself lusting after shoes that I’m a 99% sure I don’t need right now. The other 1% though, is screaming at me to buy them. And to be honest, I’m leaning more torwards that 1%. But whatever! It’s not a crime to lust after beautiful shoes. I mean, look at them! Aren’t so…

Read More

3 CHRISTMAS OUTFITS

Oña criaturitas. Dos semanitas más para navidad 🎅 🎄🎁 *shrieks* Esto también significa que se acercan los convivios y obviamente cada reunión tiene diferente dress code. En lo personal yo soy más del gang de ‘The Ulgly Christmas Sweater’. Me gusta estar siempre cómoda y el hecho que pueda lucir suéteres feos me hace feliz – Hahaha I’m weird. Eso tampoco…

Read More

STREET STYLE / INSP. LOOKS

¡Hola criaturas! Hasta que al fin decidí sentarme a escribir- Sorry not sorry-. Y como si nada ya estamos en septiembre. Uhmm, septiembre, septiembre, septiembre…El mes en donde los diseñadores regresan a casa después de haber tenido unas vacaciones soñadas. Bueno, soñadas para nosotros hahah. Pero teniendo The Spring 2016 shows a la vuelta de la esquina,…

Read More